This blog is my creative space, my journey, and things that I want to share with you! The best way to support me is to share my blog / instagram, like and comment on my content, and interact with me! I am here for me, and I am here for YOU! Reach out so we can get to know each other <3.
Why a blog? Why now?
- I have always loved writing. I remember when I was in elementary school I started “publishing” a Vasquez (maiden name) family news letter. I would share stories about our sister adventures, new “wins” that my parents would have at work, recipes, and I would “highlight” different family members. It was so cute and so fun! I never really stopped writing, I just stopped sharing it with the world.
- Back when George Floyd was killed, I started writing and publishing my writing (for intentional social justice posts visit my Substack) as a way of sharing with those around me that we all need to be intentional with our actions. 2020 has been rough for almost everyone, so I want this blog to be a place where real life happens, we can celebrate and mourn together, AND you can have a safe space to come to.
I write because I need it, I share my stories because I think they are important to be read. I share my loves, because it brings joy to me and I want to bring joy to others!
To help you get to know me more, here are a few fun facts:
- I got married at age 21 (we were crazy then, and are still crazy now)
- We intentionally have created a nesting space in our home that is safe for anyone at any life phase. It is the best way we believe we can love those around us!
- I have recently become addicted to coffee
- My books are sorted by color
- I am getting my masters degree…hoping to be done by December 2021!
- Running is hard, but I am 3 months in and I miss it on days I don’t run
- Fashion and Home Decor have become something I LOVE
If you made it all the way through this post ~ cheers! I appreciate you. I love feedback and hearing from the community so be sure to subscribe and interact with my content!